Green Juice – The Unbelievable Meal Replacement
“Let food be thy medicine, thy medicine shall be thy food” Seems quite a Shakespearean quote, doesn’t it? But just imagine, you are living in the 16 th century. There aren’t many doctors, no hospitals, or sleeping or vitamin pills. All you have in hand is the organic food from the farms and the huge, beautiful forests around you. This freshly grown and plucked food is your one and only source of proteins, fiber and vitamins. Those were much simpler and healthier times. Today’s lifestyle has taken quiet a rigorous turn. We are stuck in the endless loop of doctor’s
appointments, hospital visits and a pill box almost as big as a gift set. But who said we can’t make our food our medicine again? This slight change of replacing processed meals with fresh fruits and vegetables can make a tremendous difference to our lives.
In today’s fast paced and changing life, we look for quick, one pot meals or meal replacements so as not to waste time in cooking and cleaning. But usually these one pot meals do not adhere to the amount of nutrition one might gain through a well balanced meal. But, modern problems require modern solutions and green juice is the answer. It is quick, easy and the healthiest meal replacement one could come up with. Green juice is made using different types of leafy vegetables and fruits such as kale, spinach, cabbage, green apple etc. It is an easy way to consume more fruits and vegetables without having to go through the process of cooking.
Some of the amazing advantages of green juice are as follows:
1) You can include a variety of fruits and vegetables, thus increasing your intake of vitamins and minerals. Some examples include, mint, parsley or an orange.
2) This can be a way for you to try new foods. You may not like the texture or the taste of a particular food, but mixed with a few other vegetables or fruits, you might be able to enjoy it more.
3) It can be made in minutes and you can even carry it with you anywhere you want.
4) The nutrients from the juice directly reach your blood stream, thus providing you with instant energy and a fresh start.
5) It is very light, healthy and easy to digest. Consuming an entire meal three or four times a day puts a lot of pressure on your digestive system. With green juice as a meal replacement, you can give our digestive system a little break without missing out on the required nutrients.
You can reap maximum benefits from green juice if you consume it as a breakfast replacement. The first meal of the day provides you with the utmost energy and can fuel your body for the rest of the day. Therefore it is important to have a wholesome, fresh and tasty meal in the morning. We at Garden Bar bring you our go-to-green Juice filled with vitamins, minerals and the power of flushing the toxins from the body. Subscribe to our Juice Menu today. Always
remember the golden saying, health is wealth. Treasure it and it will support you to live a long and prosperous life.